A Og Gamemode alot of people would like to see brought back.

Enderman5829

Dvz is a classic gamemode if you want more info theirs many sources created by "rawb" it was a og gamemode that was around for awhile although its not hosted 24/7 anymore (weekly games on the gazebo if you wanna see what it is (admins) ) ill post another link to show what the game kind of is and it was on playmindcrack until they shut down I think its a good gamemode to bring back 24/7 since it has a huge playerbase still, just only happens on weekly games.

https://dwarvesvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Minecraft:_Dwarves_vs_Zombies_Wiki

I am reposting this due to my old suggestion being well forgotten and also extremely far down im not talking about "crafters" dvz due to it taking up a bit to much time, Something like BUFFALOWIZARDS dvz would be a better choice than playmindcrack due to playmindcrack being a old dvz style, buffalowizards was more updated. Im gonna post some videos of youtubers that played it if you don't think it will be popular enough then I guess I understand but when BUFFALOWIZARDS was around it usually had 100-200 players online (until they shut down because the owner wanted to change... dvz)